- UK gospel music artists have been involved in the making of the charity single, Everybody Dreams, sung by pupils of Gladesmore Community School. Nicky Brown, Minister of Music at Ruach Ministries, worked alongside 100 pupils at the school to help them write the song, and produced the track. Christian rapper, Guvna B, worked with pupils to create the rap that featured on the single; Priscilla Jones-Campbell provided vocal training, and Sam Lynch of gospel soul outfit, V9 Collective, also gave a helping hand. Visit www.gladesmore.com for more details.
- If members of your church worship team or choir would like to sing alongside Christians from other denominations, why not encourage them to be part of the mass choir that will sing at the first ever National Day of Prayer at Wembley Stadium on September 29th? This event will bring together Christians across the racial, cultural and denominational spectrum for worship and prayer. Singers interested in being part of this choir should visit www.ndopwembley.com/wembley-2012/choir/ to register.
- Are you a talented gospel artist seeking a platform for your talent? If your answer is Yes, why not enter Gospel Heroes? This new gospel talent search is on the look-out for soloists and groups to audition this September. The Grand Final winner receives a share in £50,000 worth of prizes, including a recording contract, concert tour and the ‘Gospel Heroes Best New Talent’ award. Visit
www.herostars.co.uk for more details.
- AIM takes the GMIA on board
- Leading Gospel Couple Divorced