Following on from the success of the DTS Women’s Ministry breakfasts, Keep the Faith magazine and MD Public Relations will be hosting the first ever DTS WOMEN’S CONFERENCE.
The theme for the DTS Women’s Conference is Being All You Can Be and seeks to bring Christian women (young and older) together – ministry leaders, professionals, business owners and women in the pew – for a time of learning and empowerment in a spiritually dynamic atmosphere.
The aim is for women to leave the conference empowered, inspired, motivated and equipped with the information and insight they need to continue to fulfil God’s calling on their life and fulfil their potential.
The DTS Women’s Conference will take place on Saturday October 12, 2019 at The ARC church, Sebert Road, Forest Gate, London E7 0HN and will run from 10am – 5pm. Lunch will be served. They’ll be
- Talks – touching on mission, relationships and making a difference in our communities
- Panel Discussions about relationships and work/business
- Workshops on (i) Setting Out Your Vision and (i) Developing Confidence
- Opportunities to network and connect with other women
Please note – if you would like to attend the Setting Out Your Vision workshop please indicate your interest by sending an email to email@example.com as places are very limited (only 24 places). We will have a range of speakers and participants taking part in this conference and includes:
- Pastor Michael White, Senior Pastor @ The Tab
- Pastor Alison Johnson, Founder @ Torchlight Ministries
- Tobi Olujunmi, Founder of www.thewtalk.com
- Angie Le Mar, Comedienne, Speaker, Author
- Cllr Sanchia Alisia, First black Mayor of London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- Carol Stewart, Executive Coach for Introverted Women and Executive Managers
- Jeanette Young, Fashion Designer, Stylist, Speaker
- Makeda Hewitt, Business Woman
- Antonia Burrell, Founder, Antonia Burrell Skincare Products
- Shermara Fletcher, singer
Come expecting to have a good time in the Lord. Leave empowered to be all you can in Christ. All delegates will receive a goody bag.
We’ll also be holding a raffle to raise money for the Operation Restoration Christian School which provides education for vulnerable and disadvantaged children in Trench Town, Kingston, Jamaica.
Book your tickets here : https://jus-tickets.com/events/dts-womens-conference/
Before you go, we’ve noticed you’ve visited Keep The Faith a few times; we think that’s great! It’s regular support from readers, like you, that makes our work worthwhile. So, here’s a heartfelt thank you from our team.
Did you know, you can also support Keep The Faith with a gift of any size today?
Your gifts are so important to our future because we provide all our services for free and help those who are in need of God's Word. 100% of your gifts will be used to help us continue transforming lives and supporting UK and international Christian projects.