- Full time/Flexible over 5/6 days per week including weekends/evenings, travel etc
- Salary £43,000 plus homeworking allowance
- Home based, accessible to London
Due to the impending retirement of the current post holder, Churches Together in England (CTE) is seeking an able and inspiring person to lead its work with Pentecostals, Charismatics and multiculturalism.
The ideal candidate will:
- be an able communicator both written and spoken
- be skilled at brokering and developing relationships
- have ecumenical experience, especially with Pentecostal and Charismatic churches
- take responsibility for racial justice work
- share in the responsibilities of the staff team
For further information, including an application pack, please visit www.cte.org.uk/PCMR_vacancy
To arrange an informal conversation, please contact the General Secretary, Rev’d Dr. Paul Goodliff at email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 30th October 2020
Interview date: w/c 16th November 2020
There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement for applicants to be a practising Christian and an active member in good standing of a member church of CTE/CTBI.