Churches Together in England
- Full time/Flexible over 5/6 days per week incl. weekends/evenings, travel etc.
- Salary range £55,204-£58,422 pa (dependent on experience) plus homeworking allowance.
- Home based, accessible to London
Due to the impending retirement of the current post holder, Churches Together in England (CTE) is seeking an able and inspiring General Secretary to provide vision and leadership within CTE, whilst promoting the unity and mission of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The ideal candidate will
- lead and manage the organisation and the staff team
- have wide ecumenical experience with diverse church traditions
- be a confident communicator
- be skilled at brokering and developing relationships
- take responsibility for external relations with member churches
- have experience of managing organisational change.
An application pack can be downloaded at www.cte.org.uk/GSV
To arrange an informal chat, please contact email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 1 October 2021
Interview date: w/c 18 October 2021 (TBC)
There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement for applicants to be a practising Christian and an active member in good standing of a member church of CTE/CTBI.