Success Begins In Your Hands

(An Inspiring, Life-Changing One of A Kind Career Coaching Book)

One of the quotes that have inspired my writing is the quote that says:

“Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day! Teach a man how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime”

This statement suggests that if we are always given everything we want in life for free, then we never really learn the value.  If, however, we are taught how to acquire things for ourselves not only do we learn great life lessons but gain skills that are sustainable which can successfully be passed down from generations to generations.  It has been said that out of 100 people only 10% of people love their job but for the other 90% work is a real chore.  One of the things I have found myself saying recently to people is…..

“Whether You Love or Hate Your Job You Get Paid For It – So Why Not Just Do A Job You Love?

Like the quote that inspired me above, my book Success Begins In Your Hands has been written to teach you through both knowledge and  practical steps  to overcome both life and employment barriers . I also discuss CV creation, Interview Skills, and Competency Questions as well as giving an insight to what employers are really looking for.  Through reading you will discover hidden gifts, talents, and hobbies which can be used with regards to employment choices.  This book is based on a 3 Step Motto – “Find The Job! Get The Job! And Keep The Job”.  The truth is that before you can change your life, you have to change your mindset (the way you see yourself) and also what you want from life.  Remember no-one knows you better than you and the best part is that once you truly know who you are and what you want the rest is easy.

What also makes this book unique is that my faith is the core part of my life and it is where my life values and purpose come from. Yes, life, work, family are important but without Christ as the foundation of life, then nothing else make sense.  And with Evangelism being a great passion of mine, I have deliberately added the prayer of salvation at the back of this book.  Once you can open a mind to challenge behaviours that have not worked, people will be more receptive to new understanding.  Success Begins In Your Hands was written to change the mindset of both Christians and Non Christians alike and combines my two greatest passions – Evangelism and Career Coaching.

My one aim for this book is to inspire and clarify that “Living The Dream” is truly possible and to bring as many people to Christ as possible. The proceeds of this book are going to provide hard copies (FREE OF CHARGE) to prison ministries, people experiencing homelessness, mental health, those with disabilities, students, financial struggles, and anyone who is currently looking to gain employment or is looking to change their careers.  I want to get this book out to as many people as I can because we all know that SALVATION is the greatest gift that has EVER been given to us and nothing will ever compare.

My book is available on Amazon, IBOOKS, and Goodreads and is available for £1.85.  You may also be interested in two other books that I have written.

I can be contacted via Linkedin or via email on and remember you only live once so Live The Dream because it IS possible.

Written by: Dennela Dennis 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *