Creflo Dollar Ministries Europe is looking for an individual to join the team to carry out the following role & responsibilities:
- Assist with the day-to-day operations.
- Assist with managing all social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube channel)
- Assist with opening all incoming mail, over the phone, online, walk-ins, phone orders, and donations
- Assist with all reports (weekly, monthly, annual) and ensure all reports are submitted on time
- Assist with processing all invoices, bank statements & reconciliation using Quick Books (training given)
- Assist with preparation and submission of Gift Aid Submission (training given)
- Assist with preparation of VAT submissions (training given)
- Assist with annual audits/independent examinations
- Assist with making courtesy calls when required.
- Assist with making sure branding & marketing campaigns are maintained
- Assist with maintaining all human resource procedures & queries.
- Assist with reviewing monthly newsletter
- Assist with maintaining of all assets of Creflo Dollar Ministries
- Assist with Outreach activities
- Responsible for other duties assigned by the Director of International Affairs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to work well with other employees
- Valid driver’s license
- Multi – tasked oriented
- Good Time management skills
- Experience with working with databases
- Strong writing & verbal skills with ability to relate well with the public
- Ability to use programs in Microsoft Office to a high standard
- Should have some accounting experience (not essential – training will be given)
- High degree of attention to detail
- Must be organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Some physical effort required in lifting
Interested applicants should email their CV & covering letter to:
CDMEurope@cdmuk.org – Subject Administrative Assistant 2022
This position is available part time and full time
Salary: £18,300 (pro rata)
Please note: The position is face to face, no remote position available.
Location: Birmingham UK.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, and working conditions associated with this position. It does however reflect the principal job element of this position. This job description does not constitute a contract for employment.