Date(s) - 26/09/2018 - 31/10/2018
Applications are now open for an new innovative and collaborative training opportunity with Reconcilers Together!
Reconcilers Together is an ecumenical network of Christian peacebuilding and reconciliation centres across the UK which share a mission to inspire and equip Christian leaders to become skilled practitioners of reconciliation in their churches and communities. Through a six month training programme called Journey of Hope, we aim to equip 20 church leaders with the skills to transform their churches into Reconciliation Hubs. Participants will attend a two day training residential at each of our five centres: St Michael’s House, Coventry; Rose Castle, Carlisle; The Blackley Centre, Yorkshire; Corrymeela, Belfast; St Ethelburga’s, London. More information about each of these centres is available on our website: https://www.reconcilerstogether.co.uk/who-we-are
It will be of particular interest to those who have:
- A leadership role within their church or faith congregation
- Support from within their own congregation, church leadership or diocese to develop reconciliation work
- A long-term commitment to a ministry of reconciliation within their church and community
- Some basic experience of reconciliation work, dialogue facilitation or mediation
- An ability to lead diverse groups and to inspire others
If this sounds like you or someone you know, this is the link to apply: https://www.reconcilerstogether.co.uk/leadership-training
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.
All the best,
Bathsheba Wells Dion
Reconcilers Together Intern
Tel: 02476 521 289
We believe in the power of the past to build peace for the future.
Text COVC155 to donate £5 or COVC1510 to donate £10 to 70070 today.
Texts cost £5 or £10. Standard message rates apply. Coventry Cathedral receives 100% of the donation.
UK registered charity number XN75352